CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Southern Hills

I have lived in Southern Hills for a long time since I came to Carbondale. When I came to Southern Hills, first time, I thought it was a very beautiful place, because it is located in a forest. There is a beautiful entrance street with many trees. It is very unusual for me. However, there are more unusual things, indeed. I felt very strange when I saw a sign about deer. Then, one day, I came outside in the midnight to smoke. At that time, I discovered many deer in the street of Southern Hills. I was surprised by deer, because it’s really an unusual situation for me, and maybe it’s unusual for Korean. It’s unusual, but it’s a very beautiful spectacle. I could feel like I was really in America.

0 comments: