CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The First City I have been to

Carbondale is the first city that I have been to study; also it is the first city that I have lived in without my family. Actually I thought Carbondale was going to be bigger than it is, but when I came here I found it is much smaller than my city that I lived in. Because I found that Carbondale is a small city, I felt that I want to go back home, because I wasn't used to living away from my family and my friends; also there are not a lot of places to go to and to have fun. I used to go out a lot in my country and have fun with my friends but here I stay a lot in my home, because there is nothing to do in Carbondale, but I am used to that. Moreover, I was happy to come to Carbondale because I heard that there are a lot of international people, so I thought that I am going to have conversations in English without being shy, because they came here too to study, but when I came here I found that I couldn't find a partner to speak with, so I chose American people to speak with, but the first time I had problems because I am shy. If I stayed in my country none of these would to happen to me. Finally, there are a lot of things that have happened to me in Carbondale, but I liked to show how things are different when people are traveling away from what people are used to.

0 comments: