CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Unusual Place in Carbondale

An unusual place for me in Carbondale is the bar. I have been to a bar in America two times, and both times were in Carbondale. When I was in my country, I usually went to the bar. But when I go to the bar here, I feel unusual. The first reason that makes me feel uncomfortable when I go to the bar is that I spend too much money. I have to pay an entering fee. In my country I have never had to pay for this. I also have to remind myself that the prices of all the drinks are more expensive than the prices in my country. The second reason is that when Americans dance, they dance with inappropriate actions that are related to sexual dancing. I think that because of my culture, Thai people can not do these actions in public areas. When I see the way they are dancing, I want to avoid them. Moreover, when some people are drunk, they usually do crazy things, such as yelling, and fighting. Even when they go back home, they drive their car very fast because they are drunk. It is easy to have an accident. These are the reasons that I tell you the bar always makes me uncomfortable when I go there.

0 comments: