CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Nature in Carbondale

Carbondale is colder than my hometown. I had three days off because of ice. I have never experienced such a thing, so I was surprised and happy. However, I really don’t need three days off, and one day was enough for me. After the day off, my class was very hard and I had three presentations in a week. A thunderstorm and ice storm hit Carbondale, and it was scare for me. Next, I have felt that spring is coming, recently. Sometimes the wind is hard but sunlight is warm and bright. The sky is pretty blue, so I am in high spirits. Although I like spring in Carbondale, I like it in Japan more, because there are many cherry trees in Japan. I miss them, and I miss an event where that people enjoy eating and drinking under the cherry trees.

0 comments: