CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Carbondale & Area

When driving a car around Carbondale, I felt very comfortable, easy, and fun, because I like to enjoy the sunshine and fresh air. I also can feast on a gallery of natural landscape and a charming sunset. I am really excited to drive on the broad road and to feel the freedom. There are fewer traffic lights and signs to interrupt my driving enjoyment. Moreover, when drivers meet pedestrians on the road, they will let walkers go first. It is a good educational culture. On the other hand, driving in Taiwan is like a boring job, because there are too many traffic lights and cars. Furthermore, it is not only difficult to find a parking space, but also expensive to park. People who drive in Taiwan need to pay more for insurance to protect their life. Following those reasons, driving a car in Carbondale is a wonderful amusement.

0 comments: