CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Driving in Carbondale

I think the driving in Carbondale is a little bit dangerous, especially in the night. In my country, there are a lot of street lamps, even in the countryside. I think it is possible to build many street lamps, because our country is not that big. Anyway, when I drive in the night in Carbondale, I can't see forward well, and it's a problem that it is too dark. However, except for this one fact, I like driving in America and Carbondale. I do like the stop sign system in America; I think it's a very developed traffic system. In Korea, there are too many traffic signals and too many crossroads. It makes traffic jams. In Carbondale, there are no traffic jams, because there are not too many cars. It's one of the reasons, and I think the stop sign system is another one of the reasons.

0 comments: