CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Red, Orange and Green

I always heard about driving style in the USA. Many relatives from the USA, always tell about the driving in the USA. When I came first time in the USA, I loved the driving style in the Carbondale and all around. I love the big roads. The traffic system is very good in Carbondale. All people follow the traffic rules. There are strict traffic rules. All have to follow those rules and they do. The Policeman plays a big role in the traffic system to check and keep it in track. The traffic system is totally different from my country. There are not strict rules in my country. There are many rules but people do not follow them properly. I like one thing most in the USA, that if there is an accident that occurs or someone gets injured, there is always police and ambulance ready to help that person, but in my country nobody comes to help him or her. They will come after someone calls them, or they come after he or she died at the accident place. Here I like the traffic flow; everyone always drives in a line, parks in a row and at the traffic signal they always stop in line. I like the Zebra crossings, which are in front of the college and the shopping mall, where every car has to stop to let everyone cross the road. In my country, on many roads you can go in any directions and there is no traffic rule in many areas to follow. You need to have some tricks to drive there and everyone wants to go first there. I love to drive here in the USA. Traffic rules and systems are excellent in the USA.

0 comments: