CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Be careful while driving!

I am very impressed by USA traffic patterns because it’s very systematic and strict. India is never serious about traffic, although we are second in population. Traffic is a big problem now in India and we don’t have more space to build a road. Especially in my city, Ahmedabad, our city population is 12.5 million and people have a lot of vehicles, so our municipality decided to build an over bridge, which can help to solve the traffic problems. We have traffic signals the same as the USA, but people don’t care about pedestrians or handicapped people. We don’t have separate way for bikers and handicapped people. People are crazy about traffic manners. Mostly people break the traffic rules; they don’t even care if they are caught by traffic police, because police are also corrupt. People who have cars have to wear a seat belt and two wheelers have to wear helmets. I have the best video about my city’s traffic; it is “Crazy everyday driving in Ahmedabad, India” from You Tube. When I see this video I remember my flash and I realize this is the magic of Indian traffic that I don’t want to miss.

0 comments: