CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Carbondale & area

First of all, as we know there are many bountiful places in the world, and some of them are nice and some of them amazing. Carbondale is of the nice places in the world; however, there are big differences between Carbondale and my hometown, Jeddah. My hometown is bigger than Carbondale, and it is on the ocean. In the rush-hour all the traffic becomes crowded, and that is because my hometown is the second biggest city in my country so we have high pollution. On the other hand, Carbondale is very different from my city in many ways like the environment, cars, restaurants and buildings. Therefore, in Jeddah we have very nice buildings that have many stairs, and we have many hotels and land parks. Finally, I do not feel that am far away from my hometown, because I feel Carbondale is like my second home.

0 comments: