CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Driving in Carbondale

Carbondale is a small town. So, driving in Carbondale is very easy. There are many signs and it is clear. Carbondale does not have mountains and the roads are extended, so driving is not difficult. Since Carbondale lies in a forest, the driving around Carbondale is exciting. There are a lot of trees, lakes, and farms. Driving in Carbondale has a good advantage, which is that the roads have numbers, so it is easy for everyone to go anywhere. In my country, Jordan, driving is difficult in some ways. There is more traffic. My city is big. So driving there is not easy. The roads have names, but you cannot see that in the Internet like here. I am enjoying when I drive in Carbondale. Mr. Leverett said, “in Carbondale you know every car,” but in my city, you cannot know every car.

0 comments: