CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Carbondale

There are many reasons that made me decide to live in Carbondale. One of them is the nature. When I was in my home country, I downloaded Google Earth program on my PC; then I found Carbondale. I saw trees, lakes and the green land. It was very nice to me. When I came here, I found that Carbondale was more beautiful than what I thought. It has the most beautiful waterfall I ever saw. Furthermore, I did not think that Carbondale has high trees. In addition, the weather is very nice to me, except on the snowing days. The only one I did not like in Carbondale is snowing days. I will not forget how much those days are difficult to me, especially in the morning, when I leave my home and spend at least half hour to remove the snow from my car.

0 comments: