CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

My first impression of Carbondale

Carbondale is totally different from where I’m used to living. I was living in the second biggest city in Japan, so I never worried about transportation. However, I have to worry about that all the time in Carbondale, because shuttle buses come just once an hour. I couldn’t believe it at first. I thought Carbondale would be adequate to spend a rural life, but it wasn’t. There are many bars for university students, and there are many drunken people every weekend. There are many drunken people in my home country in Japan, especially on weekends, but not as here. I was surprised at first, but not anymore, and I enjoy it now. Usually people in Carbondale are kind, friendly, and helpful. My first impression was completely wrong, but I like Carbondale except for its transportation systems.

0 comments: