CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Carbondale

What was your first impression of Carbondale?

“Amazing” is the only word to describe Carbondale, because it is equipped with a natural environment around the school. There is not only a charming landscape but also wild animals outside the school. I also can immerse myself to enjoy the fresh air-a key to unlock the door of study. Studying in Carbondale, therefore, will lay a significant foundation to sharpen my English, to fortify my health, and to broaden my horizon.

Following the gorgeous landscape, the teachers who teach in CESL are so kind and professional. They reveal many interesting characteristics to hold my attention in leash.To learn English in Carbondale stimulates my thinking and gives me more freedom than in Taiwan. It actually bridges the gap between test and practice. I will open a new chapter to learn English, to make International friends, and to apply for graduate school.

0 comments: