CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

My First Impression of Carbondale

The first time I came to Carbondale, I felt that it was very similar to my hometown, Chiang Mai. Carbondale is a small town and people are very kind like where I used to live before. It is especially true when I drive a car. People drive a car more politely than people do in my country. Drivers don’t drive too close to other cars. I haven’t seen an accident on the way to school. Carbondale also has a good environment that has a lot of trees everywhere. I don’t like to live in very big cites that have only tall buildings. I am always allergic when I am in the big city that has pollution, but I have never got sick here. Moreover, Carbondale has many Asian restaurants such as Kaya (Korean Restaurant) and Thai Taste (Thai restaurant). One of my problems is I can’t eat American food, so I really love to go to these restaurants more than eat American fast food. I don’t have to change myself a lot when I live here. I think Carbondale is pretty similar to the place that I used to live.

0 comments: