CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

My First Impression of Carbondale

When I arrived in Carbondale, I thought Carbondale was very American. There are many Americans, and it’s very clean; however, it’s very inconvenient if I don’t have a car. Everything is same as what I thought about America. However, I found out soon that Carbondale is very small and boring. It is a town just for its university. Every day there are the same things I can do. Some people say Carbondale is good for study because there are no temptations. That’s right, but something is not enough. I came to America to study English and culture. I have learned many things about American people in Carborndale, but I’m not sure it’s American culture. So I think I need to travel to another city in America.

0 comments: