CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Carbondale

First of all, my family and I travel to Florida every year in the summer time, specifically to Orlando, and I do not have enough information about other places in United States. Finally I was planning to study in the USA and my friends recommended I should study in that town called Carbondale, a small college town which is nice, and when I arrived in this town I was surprised because it is really a small college town, it doesn't look like other places because it is a very quiet town with a nice view of many kinds of trees and beautiful weather, and it is very different from other places in United States. In the end I really appreciate it because it is cheaper than other places and people are friendly, because most of the people are students. After two months passed, this was my first impression of Carbondale.

0 comments: