CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Carbondale

I arrived here on August, 2007. In my first impression, I thought that I have come to quiet countryside place. However, I longed for a foreign life. So, even though that was in the countryside, that was fine for me. I worried about life, such as foods, friends, or school. Now, I have lived here for about eight months already, and I leave here in May. I can not believe the fact that I have lived here for a long time. On weekends, I used to go to several bars or friends' houses. Specially, what I am impressed is Halloween. On Halloween, we all wore costumes, and we went to a bar. There were a lot of people who had costumes. It was a first time experience of Halloween for me, so I had a really great time. That is why I enjoyed Carbondale life. I met many people, and made many friends fortunately. After two months, I will miss Carbondale, fiends, teachers and all people who I met.

0 comments: