CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

My first impression of Carbondale

When I arrived in Carbondale the first day, everything was strange for me, such as buildings, people, streets, and foods. Because of time change, I could not eat anything when the mealtime was coming. I felt I could not get used to living here. I kept asking myself why I came to Carbondale. I did not like to go out because the environment was not the one that I was used to being in. I really did not like this kind of feeling. I hoped this feeling could be gone as soon as possible. Thus, I tried to go out and meet some friends. They took me to go around Carbondale and introduce me to the difference between Carbondale and my hometown. After a week, I got used to living here. I liked this place because it was not as crowded as a big city and people were friendly to me.

0 comments: