CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Carbondale

People who think about living in the U.S.A. usually imagine busy and crowded people like New York. I thought the same way as people usually think about America. When I was in Carbondale, however, it was wrong. The silence and the few people in the street made me change my image of the U.S.A. There are many people who pursue time to make their work in Korea, so most of them always feel unhappy in their life, because they always feel lack of time, but many people in Carbondale seem to be very comfortable in their life. No traffic is here, and no cutting in line is here. Everything is like peaceful in Carbondale. Very green trees and lakes give me refreshment. Furthermore, I may be able to fish in the lake. Sometimes I feel afraid of spending time here because if I am really used to living here, I will have to fit myself into Korea again. However, I am not going to forget life in Carbondale in my life, even though my life will change completely.

0 comments: