CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Carbondale

I got stress when I just arrived at Carbondale. At first in Carbondale, on of the most important reasons for getting stress is there are not many Korean restaurants. You can see many Chinese restaurants around Carbondale, but no Korean or Japanese. I know there is a Korean restaurant in Carbondale, but it offers fool food to customers. I've been there two times, but I just got disappointed every time about the taste of the good. Next thing is Carbondale is pretty far away from the city. If I try to go to another city for shopping, it might take me over 2 hours. Every time I go to another city, i felt tired even in Carbondale, though I live in the countryside. I have become adapted to these events. Nowadays it's not a bot stressful thing to me.

0 comments: