CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Carbondale

The most stress thing in Carbondale is the weather. I remember it was very cold when i first got here in March. Sometimes it turns very warm, so that I can put on thin clothes. But after several days it turns very cold suddenly. It is very different from China, I cannot stand it. And now, it is too hot and wet outside, but in the CESL office it is so cold that I need a cardigan or coat with me every day. I don't like wet weather because when I walk outside at night, my body turns wet, and makes me feel uncomfortable. It is always terrible to breathe hot and wet weather first when I go outside. I hate tornados every May each year, and Carbondale doesn't offer electricity for us. It's terrible to live in Carbondale without all electronic things.

0 comments: