CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

The rules in Carbondale

Carbondale is a small town in Southern Illinois. It’s a quiet place for people to live. Big cities have a lot of noise, and people who drive cars are very rude. But here, the first rule is different than other places; nobody honks, so it feels quiet. And I love this rule very much. The next rule is people more friendly than in a big city. Because it is too small, you may see each other a lot of times per day. So the second rule is you must be friendlier to other people. People in big cities must work and work; they need more money to pay for their daily lives. But Carbondale is different; here it is the South, so it costs less than in big cities. So most people feel leisurely and carefree. That it is because they do not care how much money they can make; they just think now I already have enough money for me. So I think these are Carbondale rules. But I love these rules.

0 comments: