CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

camping

I went to the students’ voluntary service for rural communities during the summer vacation when I was in university. I helped farmers to work out in the fields and weed a rice paddy for three days. When my friend and I were working in a rice field, we got some problem with leeches. And the fierce sunshine tortured us. But we were having fun with working in a rural community, which we never had done before. And at night, we could see many stars in the sky, and we were having fun with a campfire. And we could talk to each other a lot, because the cell phone was not working so we had to spend our time with friends. It was a really good experience, because usually we spent our time with computer, MP3 player or sell phone. It made us closer than at any other moment. I recommend it for friendship.

1 comments:

Sal Costello said...

I enjoy reading your blog about Carbondale, "our hometown".

Thanks!