CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 06, 2008

Fluency Ex #3

The Kaleidoscope Of The Weather In Carbondale

I think that Carbondale has the kaleidoscope of the weather. I passed through a varied experience about the weather of Carbondale. Especially, I would like to talk about hail warming. Last winter, there was a heavy snowfall and big hailstones in Carbondale. When I lived in my hometown, I never saw heavy snowfall or big hailstones. I was surprised that all business has been stopped for 4 weeks by a heavy snowfall and big hailstones because the road is frozen hard and a barrier to network. I also was surprised that a lot of people in Carbondale didn’t use tire snow chains, so this gave rise to accidents for some people. People in Carbondale didn’t take it easy about weather problems. If my country had the same situation, many kinds of people would be driven by impetuosity and they would want the government to make an effort to put the situation under control. I think that international people should learn Americans’ abilities, which meet the emergency.

0 comments: