CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 06, 2008

Carbondale vs. My hometown

Carbondale is in southern Illinois; it is traditional countryside. Or we can say it is looks like a small town and has fewer people. But my hometown looks more like a big city and has a lot of people. So the population is different, and one is like countryside and the other one more looks like a big city like St.Louis. My hometown has a lot of factories and business. But here there is almost nothing there are, only a few small businesses. That’s why my hometown is more like big city that is developing very quickly. My hometown, Wuxi, is a very big city; driving a car from one side to another side requires a long time, but in Carbondale you just need like 10 minutes; it is very small and small. But the big city has a lot of problems like pollution and too many people; Carbondale is quieter than my hometown. But every city has its difference. I like both of them.

0 comments: