CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tell about driving in and around Carbondale.

Carbondale is very different from my hometown’s traffic atmosphere. First, my hometown has lot of cars so driving is very hard. Also both taxis and buses are driving fast. So I think driving in my hometown makes you become more easily tired than driving in Carbondale. Second, my hometown has lot of intersections and signs, so when I want to drive even a short distance, it does take much times. Third, my hometown doesn’t have much scenery around the road because of lots of high buildings. So when I have driving time in my hometown, I felt stuffy all the time. But Carbondale has nice nature; also, I could see beautiful clouds with fresh air. I like driving in Carbondale. I never felt tired because of driving in Carbondale, except driving from Carbondale to Chicago. -Moon-

0 comments: