CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Carbondale is good to a family with children

When I came here I got the first impression that Carbondale was a very beautiful place and I thought the people were very nice and kind. Some people indicated that is such a small town, but I don't think so. Most of all, this is good for living with children for several reasons compared to the city I have lived in.
At first, this is safer than a big city. Second, there are so many good daycare centers and schools children can go to. Third, the cost of living is cheaper than in the city that I have lived in. Finally, although Carbondale is a small town we can experience various cultures if we want. For example, there are many people who came from other countries, and there are places to travel to near Carbondale. Because of these points, I think coming here is the best choice for me. Carbondale is attractive to a family with children.

0 comments: