CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Carbondale City

My life in Carbondale is stressful sometimes for many reasons. The first reason is that I am alone in Carbondale without my family, so I am very sad and stressful. Second reason, I live in a new area, in a new culture and with new people. Third, the time in Carbondale is different than my city’s time, so want to I won’t call my family I have to wake up at 4 am, so it makes me very stressful because I don’t sleep well. Fourth, I come to Carbondale in summer and most people travel to another city, so it is difficult to find friends around me. Finally, the weather is very hot in Carbondale in summer; I didn’t expect it would be very hot before I came to Carbondale. It makes me stressful sometimes especially after noon when it is very hot sometimes.

0 comments: