CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 02, 2008

Korean restaurant

I know Kaya’s owner, who was a student in S.I.U. Actually, I don’t know well about her. I just met her one time before I came to Carbondale. This is her first time to open the restaurant. The Kaya is a Korean and Japanese restaurant in Carbondale. The most difficult thing about opening a restaurant in foreign countries is whether to persevere with traditional taste or create a fusion taste. Mostly, Korean food’s taste is very spicy, so some foreigners can’t eat it fully. It is a big problem; if a restaurant adheres to traditional taste, that will not interest foreigners, and if they do the opposite that will not interest Koreans either. However, most interesting is the fact that a large number of Carbondale’s people like Korean food.

0 comments: