CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 09, 2008

Fluency exercise #1

My favorite place where I have been is India, especially Calcutta. I went there during summer vacation in 2007. I was really surprised, because India is totally different from my country, Korea. First of all, India is hotter than Korea. Even though i like summer, the fierce hot weather made me exhausted. And India is full of the smell of spices. When i stepped out of the airport, I could immediately feel the smell of spice. And I was impressed with people and their unique culture. i think people in India have an easy attitude in their life. For example, when I took a taxi downtown, the taxi driver suddenly stopped the taxi. I surprised because the place where the taxi driver stopped was not my destination. And finally I learned the reason the driver stopped in the wanted to talk with his friend. Even though I could arrive at my destination after one hour, it recommend India to other travelers. If they visit India, they can learn the easy way in their lives.

0 comments: