CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Restaurant

GilJae Yeo
EAP2-B WW
Fluency Exercise #3

One of my international friends and his brother have an operation as restaurant owners in Carbondale. This restaurant`s name is Thai Taste. Usually I want to go there because I like eating Thai food, and because some Thai food is similar to Korean food. I have interest in making Thai food; also I like to make Korean food. So, I try to make one dish of Thai food in my home. But, its taste is not good. I think that when they are making food, they should make it American because a lot of American people come to this restaurant. It is very difficult, because if you make that, you would forget its original taste. So, I think it is hard to make international food.

0 comments: