CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

carbondale

I was surprised when I came to Carbondale for the first time, because there are big differences between it and my hometown. I came from Riyadh, which is the capital city of Saudi Arabia. It is a very big city and has a large population. The population is more than 4 million. It is a crowded city, with many people, and many cars. Usually I spent more time to arrive in another place. For example, every morning, I spent one hour to arrive at my school, which would have taken 15 minutes if it was not a crowded day. But in Carbondale, there are few people and few cars; we just stop in the second row in the signal if it is a crowded day, but in my is that hometown we can not see the signal because we usually stop far way from it. Another thing my hometown has a lot of high buildings, malls, hospitals, and restaurants. However, Carbondale is a small city with one hospital, one mall, and one university. I felt different the first time I came to Carbondale, but I adapted; right now I feel more comfortable in the quiet city.

0 comments: