CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Carbondale being my home

Carbondale is a quiet place for people to live and study. Because this is a traditional southern place, there are fewer people here; there is a university, and there are no or few factories, so this place has no environment problem. But making this my home will cause other problems. This town is too small, so finding a good job for a family is very difficult; fewer people live here, so you have a small market and here there is only a university, so the education is not good for children; parents want their children to be able to have the best education, so they need to go to a big city to have education for their children’s future. And if you want to go to a big city to buy something, you need drive for a long time to get there and almost the whole day is gone, so Carbondale is too small for me to live, I want to stay here just for study, and after that I will go to a big city for my future and family.

0 comments: