CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Carbondale

What place is interesting in Carbondale? The media center is definitely the best answer. There are three reasons to illustrate my point. Firstly, it provides a comfortable environment and effective equipment to study. I can stay there to surf information on the Internet, to collect academic resources, and to watch YouTube. Also, the media center is filled with Apple computers which I have never seen in my country. I am interested in the brand and it has become a part of my life. Due to its charming appearance and workstation, I have immersed myself in the media center to enjoy the amazing products. The last reason is the printer. It always hold my attention, because I can print my homework to finish my work on time. If I go to another place, they will charge extra money. According to these factors, they are why I like the media center so much.

0 comments: